Friday, March 2, 2012

Update, Update....Read all about it...

Ok....I am doing my 3 month update early, because I will probably forget to do it on the 5th. ;) I am doing better, feeling better, and getting skinnier. I have been thinking about things lately and thought I'd share a bit of back story with you all. :) I know, just what you wanted to hear, huh!! ;) In 2001, I maxed my weight out at 300lbs. At that point that was the heaviest I had ever been in my life. I have been over 200lbs. since 10th grade, but I really got crazy toward the end of my first marriage. Imagine that. ;) (depression and a bad marriage can have that affect on you!) When I decided to dump the loser and figured out that there are WAY better fish out in the sea, I dropped 80lbs in about 5-6 months. Yay me. I managed that weight for about 3-4 years, including a 60 lb. gain during my pregnancy with Wes which I lost all of it after I had him. My max weight was in 2008, when I weighed in at 357lbs(yikes) right after my delivery of Ryann. She even weighed 10lbs, but I was huge with her from all the medications I was on. After I had her, I managed to lose 127lbs. the year and a half after she was born. I was maintaining at about 235-240, until last May. I got back on all my meds and started gaining like crazy. Which brings you to this story. I started this time at 312lbs. and today I am at 248! Yep, I said it 248!!! 64 lbs BABY!!!!! I know, I know. I think to myself....so what. Look at how many times you have yo-yo'd 100lbs. before! In the past ten years I have lost my whole current body weight!!!! Actually a little more....251lbs. lost and found in a vicious cycle of medications and I won't lie overeating. I am still unable to really believe that this time will be different, but I am getting better at positive thinking and realizing that things are much different than previous times. I am actually feeling better, my physical self is responding to the changes in my body that are happening because I am not overstuffing myself with horrible foods anymore. I can't wait to tell you when I have broken my barrier of 200lbs and I start watching the scale move down to weights I have never seen before.


Dec 2011
Dec 2011






Can you tell a difference? I can. :)

1 comment: