Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dogfood bag + a box of butter :)

I have the official first update on the number of pounds lost.....26! Yep...that's right 26 big pounds have dropped off my body since I started this whole process. So in my mind I compared it too a 25# bag of dog food and a box of butter. I have set my goal at 160. A "normal" healthy weight for someone of my height. If I hit this number I will not be in the overweight category on the BMI charts. So basically I have 125 pounds left to go. I think I can do it. :) Also through my internet browsing I have come across an amazing blog to help me along the way. The world according to eggface. She has great recipes and info for someone after they have weight loss surgery. Check her out!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I have found that picturing that amount lost by comparing it to a visual is a great booster. Thanks for the blog recommendation - I'll go check her out!
    ~ Jeanette

    ReplyDelete